Responsible to deliver, maintain and support terminal Engineering M&R Management for Port Terminal Cranes and RTGs environments in ensuring the RTGs/ terminal cranes improve, efficient to facilitate operations and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible in leading and providing guidance to Rubber Tyre Gantry (RTG) maintenance Team in handing plan and corrective maintenance task.
- Responsible in monitoring and overview RTGs/ port equipment’s Performance.
- Responsible in handling specialized technical repairs and maintenance of RTGs/ terminal cranes towards achieving equipment reliability and availability.
- To ensure the highest level of support and troubleshooting the RTGs/ terminal cranes.
- Highly developed and demonstrate the ability to tackle and solve complex problems and implement irreversible corrective actions.
- Responsible to monitor, overview and analyse the RTGs/ terminal cranes performance and outstanding repair items.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 10 Year (s) of working experience in the related field
- Experience in a fast paced, demanding environment (technical aptitude, interfaces, vendor management, automation, incident management, process development).
- Agility – Strategic mindset with ability to provide deliverables and build strong working relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to improve and make changes rapidly; can adapt to regularly shifting priorities. Multitasking ability is critically important.
- Ability to work with ambiguity.
- Analytical / problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative / Teamwork mindset
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Pleasant personality, matured and able to work under minimum supervision
- Result oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills